FCC chief: AT&T-Time Warner deal won't face agency's scrutiny
- Iran conducts naval drills near Strait of Hormuz amid tensions
- Late surge allows Heels to take down Louisville
- Ukraine ambassador attacks Trump aides' secret peace plan
- John Lewis to axe 387 jobs amid 'structural change'
- Michael Flynn unlikely to face charges for lying to Federal Bureau of Investigation , sources say
- US Treasury to Present Tax Reform Package by August
- Education Secretary Betsy DeVos delivers sharp criticism to professors
- Israeli army: Sinai militant fire hits Israel, no one hurt
- Angelina Jolie may star in 'Maleficent 2'
- Justice Department withdraws Obama-era challenge to Texas voter ID law
- Reward Offered For Info On Indiana Murder Suspect
- What Does the Sunday Penalty Rate Cut Mean for You?
- Skype Lite Released for India and Other Emerging Markets
- This taxpayer-owned bank has lost $74 billion in 9 years
- Eden Hazard challenges Chelsea forward during training ahead of Swansea clash