Singer Sheryl Crow has put her stunning 10,000 sq ft French style home up for sale using an online auction that accepts real-time bids from anywhere in the world.
The realty and auction agents, Comas Montgomery, say the Tennessee home, called Cross Creek Farm, is an equestrian property that Ms. Crow has been using for over six years but has now decided to offer the property through an online auction.
Both Ms. Crow and her realtor want to make the bidding process exciting and available to people outside of the immediate area. The online auction enables anybody in the world to bid for the home.
Description of property
- A 10,264+/- sq ft French style home is located in beautiful Middle Tennessee
- Fully functional "Solar Farm" generating enough energy to reduce energy costs by more than 40%
- Beautiful hardwoods lead you throughout one of the area's most luxurious & exquisite homes
- Exceptional amenities and stunning details create a warm, welcoming environment
- Magnificent countryside, amazing 14-stall barn, large pond, and exquisite architecture distinguish this picturesque setting
- Three story home with 5 bedrooms, 7 full baths and one 1/2 bath, theatre room
- Added spaces wired for a music studio incorporating additional living space and a private In-Law Apartment or Nanny Quarters
- 3 Bedroom 2 Bath guest house
- 14 stall barn with living quarters and an indoor riding arena
- Pastoral setting with stunning views provide an ideal location for entertaining guests
- Saltwater Pool & Spa with Pergola
The auction ends on November 23rd at 6pm CST and the current bid is $1,125,000. The property has its own website for the Sheryl Crow home auction.